For over 40 years, TOC Events has provided trusted forums for executives across the global ports, terminals, shipping and maritime logistics sector to network, learn and debate the big issues of the day. And over the past few years, there have been some very big issues to discuss.
From dramatic shipping industry consolidation and vessel upsizing, to continued global economic, financial, political and trade volatility, the colossal Belt and Road initiative, and the upswing in regulations around environmental protection, the maritime supply chain is being buffeted from many directions.
As technology is constantly accelerating, we aim at keeping you and your organisation at the forefront of innovation and digitalisation. Therefore, we have gathered experts from across the sector who will share their experiences, ideas and concrete guidelines for implementation with you.
- Digitalisation of African ports and logistics
- Morocco as a transshipment hub for Africa and Europe
- International case studies showcasing best class port logistics from Europe, Asia and Africa
- Automotive logistics and finished vehicle exports
- African ‘portwatch’ sessions
Below is a sampling of prior year’s conference speakers:
Upgrade your FREE visitor pass and receive the following benefits: