Before you plan your visit, please find out if your citizenship requires a visa to enter Durban, South Africa.
If you find that your citizenship requires a visa, you should apply for a visitor visa as it covers business purposes and conference, please see the extract from www.dha.gov.za below:
"South African visitors’ visas may be granted for:
• visits to family or friends and also for tourism purposes
• business purposes
• spouse to join a spouse who is in South Africa on a work or study permit
• children to join parents who are in South Africa on work or study permits
• fiancée/ fiancé to join his or her partner with the intension of marrying within 90 days
• study purposes (max stay 3-months)
• charitable or voluntary activities
• to work in the production of an movie or show (i.e. in the entertainment industry)
• for medical purposes (max stay 3-months)
• sport events"
If you would like us to send you an Invitation Letter for TOC Africa 2017 please fill in the form below: